Monday 12 March 2012

Updates

The following have just been added to the appropriate collections:
(The Whispering Jack Smith Collection is now complete.  Thanks for all your help.)

Donald Novis
Somewhere In The West

Harry Richman
June In January
With Every Breath I Take

Kate Smith
Dancing With Tears In My Eyes 1930

Nick Lucas
In A Little Spanish Town 1927
Put Your Arms Where They Belong 1927

Jack Smith
That's A Good Girl
Where Can You Be 1930
I Wanna Go Where You Go
Precious

Gene Austin
I'm Thru With Love

Rudy Vallee
A Jug of Wine
An Earful Of Music
Don't Forget Me In Your Dreams
Goodnight Poor Harvard 
I Raised My Hat
Just An Old Banjo
Meet Me In The Gloaming
Somewhere In Your Heart
Tattooed Lady
The Drunkard Song
The Language Of Love
There's A Different You 
Three's A Crowd
Triple Cheer
When My Ship Comes In

No comments:

Post a Comment